Saturday, July 5, 2008

Getting internet access at home

Even though I have access to the internet at work, for a while I have wished that I could also have it at home. Tried one of the local ISPs - OneTouch - with a wireless modem, but I think my laptop is getting a bit old, and the connection with the USB port seemed not to work most of the time.

Saw a good deal with iBurstAfrica who have recently come onto the scene here in Accra, and am seeing how that works out. I don't want to say anything really, apart from "I am keeping my fingers crossed", "touching wood" and all those kinds of things. I know I shouldn't be so superstitious, but in such matters I am.

Maybe this will inspire me to express myself a bit more online?

1 comment:

The Author said...

It should. I know I post more and better when I am posting at home.